Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A List

of all the things that have broken in our house in the past 3 weeks -

1. both headlights on one car
2. washing machine
3.printer
4. remote control for set top box (I've had to watch ads - not happy)
5. Fridge
6. Meaghan has lost both her bus pass and her house key (not broken I know but still..)

so I am not complaining anymore - when the fridge died I didn't even swear or kick anything AT ALL!!! Hopefully it can be fixed (chances are not though..) and we are back to the old fashioned ice in an esky to keep milk etc cold - works a treat.

Anyway, after a couple of weeks spent at appliance stores etc, today I managed to scrap - the weather is rotten, like the start of winter.

First a digi page with all new products from The Lilypad - very fresh -



It was Meaghan's last game of the Futsal season last night - we won't mention the scores, it's been a bit of a one sided season, the teams from Meaghan's school against those who play pretty well full time. But our girls kept smiling through out...

And these three will keep going onto the outdoor game for winter, they have a far better success rate outdoors.

And an actual paper page - feels like ages since I've be motivated to get my stuff out to have fun with glue This is for Frosted Designs Friday challenge - use numbers in your LO. This was Meaghan's first day of the year - looking less than impressed at having her photo taken - with the ever present white wire hanging from her ear...

Off to take her to the Dr now - she is having a mole removed from her shoulder blade, only getting dates organised today.

have a good one. xx

ps less than a week to go before I start my 10000 steps per day to help women help themselves out of poverty - if you would like to help then look here - some really cool prizes up for grabs...

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry about all the bad things :( I hope it all gets better soon! I loveeeeeeeeee the lo's!!! GORGEOUS colors!

Lizzy Hill said...

Things should start looking up about now, I'd say:) Your DD looks such a year 10er!!! Love how you've looped the twine through the heart - that's so neat:):) Let me know about your Nan's house, won't you? I get to use my new camera!!!!

BrendaB said...

Sorry about your run of bad luck - hope things turn up soon! Love your pages! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

wendipooh13 said...

oh no!!!! That is not fun!!! we just had our fridge break too!!! good luck and hope you have fixed things!!! LOVE your pages, both rock!! the style on the top one is super fun!!

Mitralee said...

DUDE! I have like eight things to tell you.

FIRST, got your box here still to mail. Well, I had to find the box, that is my story and I'm sticking to it. The nice part is that the wait let me make you some fun treats...

SECOND, appliances giving out are no fun. Hot water heater was replaced at the Pratt House yesterday. For some reason we like hot water.

THIRD, that last LO? Your daughter's HAIR caught my eye first, WOW! So pretty.

Love your pages hope your luck gets better and told a fun little story about you to Anne today via e-mail.

Hope the rest of the week is BETTER!

Joni Parker said...

These are gorgeous....I love the nubmer one for Frosted...but I LOVE LOVE the colors on that first one!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

Ashley Horton said...

That can be so frustrating!! Hopefully things will start to level out for you soon!! I love the pretty colors on your digi layout and the paper layout is fabulous! The numbered background paper is so fun and I love all of the layering beneath your photo! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!! :)

Sarah said...

Wow! I really hope that things start to work out for you soon! I really love your layouts and I'm glad you had some time to play! Love the paper layout with the paint and all the fabulous numbers! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!