Saturday, April 14, 2012

Very Late winners!


Hey everyone,

I just realised that through the confusion that was March and the sickness (boring change of seasons colds) that has been April so far, I haven't drawn my prize for My Charity walk. I am pleased to report that I raised just under $300 for the week- more than $100 more than I hoped for. This will contribute in a big way towards a new well in a village somewhere.

Ok, so the winner of the main pack is -

Julie Tucker-Wolek (yay!) Thanks for a big plug on her blog as well.

and the second prize winner is

Alicia (good luck with the imminent arrival of baby no 1 ..)

And as a bonus my Valentines day draw went unclaimed so I redrew and the winner is

Wendi

Ok, I already have Julie's address so just need Wendi and Alicia to email me and I will pop those int the post.

Thank you to everyone who contributed - I really appreciate it. I took lots of photos on my walks so hope to finish off scrapping them soon.


Now just a quick digi Lo on the only craft I have manged to do in the past month (only one!!! paper Lo in over a month - eep). It is getting colder so the knitting needles come out and I found the quickest scarf pattern ever. One ball of the latest trendy wool and a couple of nights and it was done. even Meaghan likes it!


have a day of packing more boxes today as well as normal housework that has been sorely neglected as I have been wallowing in self pity (practically a man flu sook I'm sorry to say!).

Both My Cocoa Daisy kit and Studio Calico Kit have arrived a week earlier than normal so have to find time and inspiration to start scrapping again. Will be back in a day or two for the newest AFSC challenge (which I haven't quite finished yet - sorry Anne..).

Ok, catch you later. xxx

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Oh WOW!!!! Thanks love!! I am SO EXCITED!!!! I loveeeeeeee your lo's!!! So bright and beautiful!!! Sorry you haven't been feeling well!! Hope you feel better soon!!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh YEAH!!!! I just pulled up your blog to check out what you've been working on and WOW!!! what a total bonus!!!! LOVE your layouts!!! sooo fun.. off to email ya!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Well done, ladies & even weller done, Karen...that's great making that much money:):) Sounds like you've had a rotten time of it...can't wait for your next LO's. These are lovely [that scarf's neat, too]...I like your 'story' on the top one:):)

Heather Jacob said...

wow Karen this is awesome well done .. sorry to hear you have been unwell ... sending a great big hug to you xoxox

Mitralee said...

;-)love that scarf! Yeah Julie!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you for choosing me as a winner. Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Will email you now!!
Alicia xx